Monday, September 8, 2008

You're gonna love this!



We love nature over here. We really enjoy exploring and learning through it. Like I've said before, with nature studies you can knock out science, language arts, art, and appreciating God's amazing creations all at one time. You can't beat that.


We love to find a spot outside in parks or our yard to observe, sketch or paint. Sometimes gathering supplies and keeping them together is a bit of a problem.
.
Well, look what my sister and her family got Cole for his birthday! We are very excited. It is a backpack that stores all kinds of art supplies.
.
It has spots for paints, brushes, colored pencils, markers, sketch pads, and any other supply you would ever need. There are so many different compartments you won't even believe it. Even pockets where you could store binoculars and magnifying glasses. Everything has a spot. And it all stays organized! WoooHoooo!!!!
Here is what the box looks like. You can get them at Hobby Lobby.

We are just going to store everything we need in the backpack so it is ready at a moment's notice. Cole and I are taking it on it's first nature walk today. It belongs to Cole, but it's going to benefit everyone! My sister rocks the house.

Cole also got a ton of cool art supplies from his grandparents.

Ahhhhh...organization. Be still my heart.

4 comments:

erin said...

luv it!!

my5wolfcubs said...

I do love it! I want one for myself...er, I mean for my dd!
Lee

Marcie said...

Fun! Kinda like all our scrapbooking organizers... Your sister does rock the house, and you're pretty rockin' yourself!

Laura said...

Oh my! I have one who would think she died and gone to heaven to won this! I must go to Hobby Lobby soon!