Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Need a pick me up?

If you live in the OKC area please please please go to the EFL meeting tonight! You will not regret it. Cheryl Lange is speaking on Authentic Education. You know, ditching the one-size-fits-all, fill-in-the-blanks, study-for-the-test-then-forget, tedious type of learning for real, meaningful, last-a-lifetime education. You will leave refreshed, renewed and excited!

We meet at 6:30 at Memorial Road Church of Christ in Edmond. (In the building behind the main building. Enter under the covered overhang.)

4 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Ugh. I HATE missing these meetings...especially since it's been so long since we had one! My daughter and I clog on Tuesday evenings, though. This is our last night until January, so I guess we better go. :)

Gina said...

We are coming! I am so excited!

Nicole Knox said...

I cant wait! This is our first time to go=) I hope I get to meet you!

Seth, Annelise, Elijah, & Joshua said...

I LOVE YOU! Thank you for posting WHERE it is. We were suppose to go together (jon and I) but alas the sitter is sick. :( So, I hope I get to come by myself.