Saturday, February 28, 2009

A fun place to put all the art

I love this idea for a rotating art display. My sister-in-law made this for their hallway to display her preschooler's work. These aren't great pictures because I couldn't get directly in front of it, but I think you will get the idea.


She painted the boards and nailed them to the wall, then attached the large clips. Or maybe she attached the clips then nailed them to the wall. Pictures can easily be changed out whenever they like.



I think it is wonderful. I plan on copying her and putting a much smaller version on Riley and Cole's walls so we can ditch the masking tape mess we have going on in there now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I am totally ditching the masking tape in the rooms, thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Oh, masking tape isn't cool? Huh.

deleise said...

Dusty, anything you do is cool.

erin said...

Perfect! We have lots of tape around too.

Anonymous said...

Im going to email you a pic of something just like this i just got at hobby lobby, and if you catch it on half off its only six bucks!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! Thanks for the pics!

Molly said...

I made some of these a few years ago, but they didn't make it when we moved. Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to see if they are still lurking somewhere at my mom's...